- The healing effects of the farm are incredible.
Indigenous family-owned farm for over 50 years.
Arnold Villanueva and his parents are your host with his wife and 3 kids.
Best food, water, air, and climate!
A very diverse 50 year old family owned farm.
Very quiet and secluded, yet a very easy road to get there.
More pictures and video https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17tWQqiM-JxXtsgG3RmLvFdYzd1eHHp1S?usp=share_link
- There are only 4 rooms to rent. So no large crowds of people.
- Each room has one double bed and a bunk bed. Rooms are basic like a cottage.
- We can help you with flights and transportation to the hot springs as well as recommendations for places near by to stay and visit . The Beach is 1.5 hours away. Depending on when your flight comes in…. we highly recommend staying at www.hotelvillacaletas.com or www.lossuenos.com on your way to our place.
- You will spend most of your time in the waters and exploring the farm.
- Easy to get to.
- 30 min from Buenos aires translates to (good air)
- Next to Chirripo translation from indigenous (eternal waters mountain)
- Contact us for availability and pricing. Pricing in US Dollars ranges from $125 to $200 USD per person including 3 meals a day depending on how many days and time of year. 50% refundable deposit to secure your dates. The balance in cash only at time of arrival. No tax. You can choose whatever you want to eat. The farm has an incredible variety of meat vegetables and fruit. There is a cozy little restaurant close to the hot springs pools. The rooms are right at the hot springs pools and river.
- Based on availability we can host events for small groups. Yoga and healing retreats etc.
- We are getting prepared to grow Hemp as a crop. We are working on setting up to make bio fuels with hydrogen kits for vehicles and electricity generation to help us and the world become more energy self sufficient. The Hemp oil costs less and is carbon neutral. The Hydrogen kit reduces fuel consumption by 30 to 40%. More info here https://youtu.be/dqlqS5Af9HU
- Our goal is to provide clean food and energy security costing much less than existing sources.
3000 ft elevation, so cool at night and warm during the day with low humidity
Property backs onto the protected rainforest
Multiple pools at different temperatures.
The source of the hot springs is very hot, and non-sulfur
There is an amazing river that you can walk up with swimming holes
Off-grid with solar and water-powered electricity
Kolbi cell phone service for phone calls and internet. Pick up a SIM card at any supermarket or corner store.
Local sites and tours
Baby whales and dolphins and amazing swimming